I am April Perry Randle, a bankruptcy attorney in Cleveland, Tennessee. You could probably say that I am an attorney with a mission.
Each day, I meet honest, well-intentioned clients whose lives are compromised by difficult financial circumstances. Many of them struggle with debt for years — debt resulting from divorce, unexpected medical emergencies, lost jobs or other hardships.
They want to provide for themselves and their families, to keep their homes out of foreclosure, and get on with their lives, but their debt is holding them back, separating them from the lives they really want to lead.
My mission as a lawyer is to help my clients surmount obstacles so they can begin living again and refocus on God, Family and Community.
Here is some information about me:
- I am a Tennessee native who was raised in Chattanooga, not far from where I practice law today.
- I live in Bradley County with my husband and two sons.
- I am a proud member of the Athens and Cleveland Chambers of Commerce, and I belong to Christway Community Church in Ooltewah.
- I graduated with high honors from Middle Tennessee State University and Washburn University School of Law. For a time, I served as judicial clerk to the Honorable Frank Schwelb of the Washington, D.C., Court of Appeals.
- Early in my legal career, I worked as a strategic planner and defense contract analyst in Washington, D.C. I assisted governmental institutions, including the Smithsonian Institution, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, NASA and in military affairs at the Pentagon.
- I returned to Tennessee in the early 2000s, and I have since dedicated my career to representing clients in bankruptcy matters.
- I am a speaker to other lawyers and community groups on the topic of legislative developments in consumer protection rights and bankruptcy matters.
For further information about my legal career, please click the biographical link below.
For more information, and a free initial consultation, contact me online or by calling 423-473-6717.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.